Keri Smith’s post had me thinking about what might be on my own list:
- Photo of Kev and I taken at the Philly airport the week I met him (destroyed in basement flood).
- Albert Britnell Bookshop on Yonge Street (replaced by a Starbucks, mid to late 90s).
- Pine ceiling my dad made in my old house.
- Tobacco Flower scent from the Body Shop (discontinued).
- Mix tape made for me by the brother of an old boyfriend (destroyed by the ex who followed).
- Tire swing at my great grandparent’s house.
- Leslie’s Tree.
- Flo’s Diner on Cumberland (replaced by condos).
- ABBA 8-track given to me by my Aunt when I was small (possibly the first recorded music I had that belonged to me not my folks).
- Purple flower-shaped rhinestone earrings (irreparably broken when I dropped them on the floor).
I’d love to hear what’s on your list.