When my friends asked me to babysit their three year old while they went to a wedding today, I thought it might be kind of a dry way to spend an afternoon and evening. But then I:
- Considered bottle cap art while constructing a bottle cap line.
- Rode a stage coach to the village of Orrs with two horses named Lightning and Thunder.
- Reassembled the stage coach into a car, then a fort.
- Watched Toopy and Binoo (yay!)
- Played a serious game of "Tackle".
- Built a space shuttle.
- Walked on the moon.
All before dinner. Kind of a fulfilling day, really.