In the spirit of Christmas, I thought I would give you the gift of 5 ridiculous things you might not know about me. I know! You were totally dying for this moment!
- I can play the piano, the flute, the oboe, the alto saxophone and the clarinet (or, I could in high school anyway). I still have a piano and a flute, neither of which I practice. A shame really.
- Michael Hutchence from INXS was my first love. I don’t care what any of you say, that guy was fucking hot.
- When I was little, I had this cat named Muffet. One day I took the scissors and I cut off all her whiskers. The ones on her cheeks and the ones on her forehead. After that, I cut a billion holes in my night gown. I got in big trouble that day but not about the cat, poor thing. I wonder how long she stumbled around in the dark until her whiskers grew back. I’m not gonna lie, sometimes when I have scissors in my hand … I still really want to wreck shit.
- I can be linked romantically to three different guys named Kevin. I used to think I was the Goldilocks of Kevins but as it turns out, the last one wasn’t quite as "just right" as I thought. I don’t think I’ll be trying anymore bowls of Kevin.
- I sort of love winter and snow. (There, I said it).
Also, that’s me, circa 1980.
Merry Christmas, all you cool people who come by here – those of you I can identify, and those of you I can’t. We are all gonna have a great 2008.